Join the world's leading speakers
Share your vision and experience with thousands of people from across the world.
- Global Community
What we're looking for
Theory is great - but we wan't tangible actions that people can take away. That is why we have a strong preference for case studies that show the details and gritty challenges that you faced adopting a new approach and the benefits that it is now delivering.
We break out the content for the conferences into the following areas:
- Product Vision
- Uncover the customer's underlying needs, then find the intersection between those needs and the current business objectives. It is key for everyone on the team to be involved to ensure alignment and avoid unnecessary rework.
- Continuous Research
- Customer needs shift rapidly and therefore continuous quantitative and qualitative research needs to be conducted by the team. The biggest waste in product development is building the wrong thing, but this research will give insights that will enable more effective product decisions.
- Ideate, Prototype & Validate
- Design is more than just pixels, it's about taking the customer problems identified in the research findings and solving these issues. Teams need to ideate together to generate the best solutions, and quickly prototype and validate them before committing to expensive builds.
- Architect & Build
- Good architecture is critical for a sustainable product, but that doesn't mean Big Design Up Front. By providing guidelines and boundaries, teams can be empowered to react to changing requirements while ensuring high quality and secure technical designs.
- You aren't done when you release the code - you're only done when the code has made the expected impact. Teams need to track the metrics identified when ideating in order to validate the effectiveness of each release.
- Enabling the Team
- During the change from projects to product teams, it is necessary to ensure that the people in your teams are being supported and enabled. This includes ensuring there are clear objectives, as well as the psychological safety of trying new things.
What you can expect
We ensure that the speaking experience is the best that it can be.
- Visibility and Authority
- Get your name out there as an expert in your field. It's a great way of growing your career.
- Having to prepare a talk forces you to really delve into the details on a topic. You'll be surprised by what you teach yourself.
- Build Confidence
- It may seem daunting at first but you will be on a high after coming off stage and the confidence will last even longer.
- Supercharge your Networking
- Don't worry about not knowing how to reach out to people - they will reach out to you.
- Brand Awareness
- Your brand will be highlighted on the agenda for months as people research the conference.
- Brand Authority
- Your company is one of the few selected to be on stage. You get the transferred authority of all of the other large brands like Google, Uber, Spotify, Mastercard and more.
- If you're looking to hire this is a great opportunity to highlight how work is really done at your company.
- Press Coverage
- If you have a big announcement we can facilitate press coverage at the conference.
All product builders, all designers and all developers should be here - together.
Excellent opportunity to get an insight in great companies and how they work and succeed to build better products
2 days of inspiring talks with real actionable insights
Some of our past speakers
You'll be in great company!
CTO & Founding Engineer
SVP, Global Customer Experience and Design
Chief Product Officer (Korea)
Sr Director of Engineering
Head of Design
VP of Engineering
GM of Core Product
Chief Product Officer
Kessel Run / U.S. Air Force
Vice President of Product Design
Chief Product Officer
Singapore Press Holdings
Director of UX
Head of UX
The Financial Times
Head of UX Design
VP, Design & Architecture
Director of Product
Global Vice President, Platform Technology
Trusted by over 5,000 startups, scaleups and enterprises around the world