Tristan Charvillat is a Design leader and mentor who lives and works in Paris. Currently serving as VP of Design & Customer Experience at BlaBlaCar where he leads a 30+ multifaceted team responsible for Product Design, User Research, Branding, Product Marketing & CRM.
8 October 2021
We’ve heard them all - Double Diamond, Basecamp Cycles, Intercom Product Management, Lean Canvas, Scrum, the list goes on. But what does frameworks mean for the individual person; the team; for the organisation? This panel will discuss the value of “trendy” vs valuable long-term approaches for when it comes to framework implementation and ongoing management including;
- How individuals can adapt to the new frameworks seamlessly
- Adapting the team, processes and company culture
- One size does not fit all - how to prepare accordingly
- Challenges to look out for
7 October 2021
As the VP for Design & Customer Experience, Tristan oversees multiple teams with one obsession: blur the lines between Product, Brand and Marketing.
His superpower: a Product Design Framework
In this talk, Tristan will share the rationale and specifics of the BlaBlaCar's Framework that drives cross-functional team alignment, project progression rhythm and a cohesive end-to-end experience.
He will touch on:
• What's so great with a cross-functional Framework
• BlaBlaCar's Framework steps and special features
• Learning and challenges to rollout a Framework