Get inspired, learn new skills and connect with your peers from around the world.
That's a wrap! for UXDX Europe
Re-watch the talks when the Watch on-demand when it suits you best.
All product builders, all designers and all developers should be here - together.
Excellent opportunity to get an insight in great companies and how they work and succeed to build better products
2 days of inspiring talks with real actionable insights
Frequently asked questions
- Can I pay by invoice / bank transfer?
Yes! Select the invoice option on checkout and you will get two weeks to pay for your ticket, or until the conference starts (if you're buying really last minute!). Unfortunately we will have to void tickets which are not paid by the due date.
- Can I reverse charge VAT?
For online events: yes, the system will automatically remove VAT when you enter either a valid EU VAT number or an address outside of the EU.
For physical events: no, unfortunately, as the rules for VAT on conferences (article 53 of the amended sixth directive) are that it must be charged.
- In-Person? What if we can't attend?
We're optimistic with vaccines that people will be able to attend but if not we will give you two options:
- A transfer to 2022 + access to 2021 online
- A refund of the difference between the In-Person and Online tickets (based on prices when you purchased)
But, I think we all hope that we can get back to normal by October!
- Do you offer freelance / startup / student discounts?
Yes. You can apply above if you meet one of the following eligibility criteria:
- Freelancer: self-employed and is not committed to a single employer long-term.
- Startup: company with less than 8 employees and is less than 3 years old.
- Student: in full time education.
- How does an online event work?
All of the content - none of the FOMO. We release a number of videos each evening for you to watch in your own time. The next day we have a single-track with keynotes and panels featuring the speakers from the day before where you get to ask any questions that arose.
- Are all of the talks recorded
Yes. All talks and panels are recorded.
- Are the workshops recorded?
No, unfortunately. This is the livelihood for many of our trainers so we can't distribute the workshop material. Our workshops are hands-on as well so recordings wouldn't be as much value.
- How long will I have access to the videos for?
- Do you offer refunds?
Unfortunately we do not offer refunds. Although, you can change the ticket owner up to a week before the event.