Noelle LaCharite is an evangelist. She is passionate about voice technology, AI bots and Mindful Leadership. As a Sr. Technical Program Manager at Amazon Alexa, she owns and manages projects that will help define the vision for Alexa's voice experience, drive investments in accuracy and end-to-end voice experience quality and find opportunities for increasing innovation across the data science and engineering teams related to machine learning. She has spent many years as a technical trainer and evangelist for IBM, a Solution Architect for RedHat and in Education Leadership at Amazon Web Services. She has been an enterprise developer, architect and principle consultant over a decade. She has been voted a top 10 presenter at RedHat Summit and has spoken at dozens of technical and digital marketing events. As an Evangelist for voice technologies, she develops demonstrations, white papers and tutorials and speaks at technical conferences, seminars and executive meetings.
Alexa, the voice service that powers Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, Amazon Tap and Amazon Fire TV provides a set of built-in abilities that enable customers to interact with devices in a more intuitive way using voice. Examples of these skills include the ability to play music, answer general questions, set an alarm or timer and more.
- Diving into Amazon’s machine learning model *Making AI and machine learning more accessible to all developers, product managers and designers
- Proven best practices for designing voice user interfaces (VUI)
- How to maximise the usability of your voice experience
- How to create compelling voice experiences
- Building voice activated products - where products will turn to in the future