UXDX Community: Bridge the Digital Gap and Reconsider Classical Learnings
09 Feb 2309:00 - 10:00UTC
An online series bridging the gap between Product, UX, Design and Dev to build better products, faster together.
- Case studies sharing challenges and benefits
- Get inspired
- Product | UX | Design | Dev | Team Enablement
- Latest practices
- It takes a team to build an awesome product
- Break down silos
- Grow your network of amazing product experts
- Meet your peers
There is a better way of building products
Assuming value up front when we know the least
Continuous questioning of assumptions and validation of value
Separate specialities with functional goals
Cross functional team with delivery as the goal
Standardised team building predefined outputs
Empowered teams using context to solve problems
UXDX is my favourite newsletter. Incredible content across the key areas in our industry.
Connect with other attendees
- Take part in the scheduled sessions
- Have some fun and meet some of the amazing Product, UX, Design and Dev experts that have come together for UXDX from around the world.
- Get to know a Peer
- Have a chat with a fellow UXDX attendee - 2 minutes and a product development related question to skip the small talk and create a real connection.
- Keep the conversations going
- Connect with the people you met, read about the latest trends in product development and build your profile in the community
Frequently asked questions
- How does an online event work?
We release a number of videos each evening for you to watch in your own time. The next day we have a single-track with keynotes and panels featuring the speakers from the day before where you get to ask any questions that arose.
- Are all of the talks recorded
Yes. All talks and panels are recorded.
- How long will I have access to the videos for?
All product builders, all designers and all developers should be here - together.
Excellent opportunity to get an insight in great companies and how they work and succeed to build better products
2 days of inspiring talks with real actionable insights