From scaling agile, to building an aligned leadership direction, knowing where to start when establishing design practices is one of the most daunting tasks.
This panel will give insight from key executives on their successes and obstacles hit along the way like;
- Why it’s easier in some environments to succeed than in others
- Design as a culture and not just a role: Creating user-centric thinking throughout the organisation
- How to put design practices in place: From continuous user testing, user journeys and measuring user behaviour
- Improving the consistency of interfaces in a complex application landscape
- Key ways to increase design maturity as an organization.
As you introduce DesignOps as a new function into an organisation, the first few months will be the most critical and challenging stage.
In this talk, Baylie will talk through her strategies and best practices on how to establish a successful DesignOps function in your business. She will touch on
- The importance of top down/bottom up buyin to ensure sustainable growth for the function;
- Examples of quick hits that have worked to ensure buy-in;
- Red Flags to watchout for that could cause challenges; and
- Solutions she swears by when facing these challenges
You will walk away learning the value of DesignOps, the importance of understanding change and ensuring that any changes implemented scales with your business and teams.