I'm an applied behavioural scientist and product manager.
I've had a generalist career that includes experience managing large and agile teams, developing and deploying B2B SaaS, managing $m+ projects, launching new markets, and leading roadmapping, beta testing, customer research, human-centred design, and A/B testing
12 October 2022
There are a number of ways technology companies scale fast. Scaleups that acquire other companies achieve their goals faster than those who grow organically, however they have mammoth culture, team and product integration complexities. Those who have grown organically, that culture and process that helped define their launch can be one of the hardest things to scale. Leaders of these companies are under pressure to determine which elements are worth preserving, how they align with the forward-looking business strategy, and how to define and foster that's ideal as the organization expands and integrates new people into the ranks.
- Integration of acquisition: How you bring that into your portfolio
- How do you manage that coupled with organic growth
- Balancing short and long-term vision
10 October 2022
How do you use lessons from general psychology over the last 30 years and apply them to your UX and product development process?
This talk will focus on using basic human nature to help your users easily navigate your product and make informed decisions. Robbie Tilleard will give you essential rules of thumb to apply behavioural insights in your work and bring these rules to life, using examples of experiments and features from a career in start-ups. He’ll cover:
- Essential lessons from the last 30 years of behavioural science;
- How to use behavioural science to help your users make the best decisions for themselves;
- Incorporating behavioural insights into your product lifecycle; and
- Common mistakes as well as easy wins for your product from behavioural science theory
How Multiverse uses nudges to improve product outcomes
Nudging for good means helping users make the best decisions for themselves. Discover how Multiverse uses nudges to improve learning outcomes for its users by following techniques pioneered by the UK’s Nudge Unit.