Bryan is the CTO at Skyscanner, responsible for enabling a 400-strong global team of software engineers, data scientists, product managers, and designers to earn the trust of hundreds of millions of travelers around the world by delivering a simple, elegant product experience.
Bryan has previously held leadership roles at Amazon Web Services, Skype, and Microsoft.
- Changing your organisation to understand and adopt modern software engineering practices
- What successful execution of Agile and DevOps cultures looks like
- Enabling designers, engineers and product managers to collaborate in product delivery
- Designing a self managed organisation: Enabling leaders to support the culture-shift and the team to do their job
- Continuous delivery, machine learning and experimentation at Skyscanner