How UXDX Online Works
Re-imagining the agenda to deliver a better experience
A new Conference Format
Conferences are limited to a set number of days and the size of the conference venue. Online events are limited by how long a person can focus while watching sessions on a computer. After experimenting at more than 20 online events we've made some changes to the traditional format.
Netflix changed how TV shows are released. We're doing the same with our conference talks. We release a number of talks each evening so you can watch them in your own time, and in the order that best works for you.
- More Control
- Pause, rewind and re-play the most interesting points, watch talks at midnight or at midday, watch talks in double speed or at half speed. You're in control.
- Less FOMO
- At a physical conference there are often multiple stages because there is limited time to fit in all of the content. Now you don't need to worry if two of your favourite talks are scheduled at the same time.
Live, Interactive Sessions
The value of a conference is getting to interact with the speakers sharing their insights as well as your fellow attendees.
- Dig Depeer
- Attend hands-on workshops, increase your skills and apply the learnings from the talks.
- Resolve Differences
- Often two speakers may differ slightly in their experiences and advice. We schedule live panels with the speakers from the evening before so that we can ask them to clarify their position.
Build your Network
- Get visibility
- Raise your profile in the community through insightful and useful comments in the chat on each stage. Click on an image in any chat to see the persons details. Be careful though - you could lower your profile with bad commetns or spam.
- Expand your Network
- Take part in our scheduled networking times to meet new people. And don't forget the golden rule of networking - think about what you can offer the other person.